How We Doing
Why do We Develop eMeds?
The healthcare policy of NHI(National Health Insurance)Taiwan is as well-known in the world, but the numbers of expired-drug recycling can be collected and calculated from the pharmacies as high as 193 metric tons per year . There still have how many unknowns of the wasted drugs which we could not found and uncalculated behind?
In the year 2020, health insurance premiums have to be increased again. Even though the NHIA(National Health Insurance Administration) has managed to manage repeated medications to reduce waste in recent years, it was an utterly inadequate measure.
How does the eMeds Benefit Patients?
- Medication reminding according users daily routine.
- Medication record for inquired.
- Others reminding.
- Discover and record the unknown pill relay an allergy after users taking medication.
- iCare, one of the functions of the eMeds app which assists his/her family, nursing station, or social workers to understand the medication behavior of each patient to urged the patient to take medication as prescribed in an attempt to find a way to solve the waste of medication.
: https://www.thenewslens.com/article/96229 The New Lens
: https://ctee.com.tw/amp/news/policy/139148.html Commercial times
Privacy Rights Protection Announcement
eGuardian Medicare Tech INC. --- (hereinafter referred to as eGuardian)
When you browse or use the website of eGuardian, it means that you have thoroughly read, clearly understood and agreed to accept all the terms stipulated in this policy.
eGuardian reserves the right to revise or change the contents of this policy at any time. We suggest that you pay close attention to the revision or change.
If you continue to use our services after revision or change, we take it that you have read, understood or agreed to accept the revision of change.
If you are under the age of 18 or a natural person entrusted to the third party, you can use our service after your parents or family (guardian) have read, understood or agreed to accept all the terms stipulated in this policy.
If you continue to use our services, we take it that your parents, family (guardian) have read, understood and agreed to accept all the terms of this policy and the revised version.
Copyright and Patent Protection of Related party and Business Partner Announcement
When related party or business partner sign business contract with eGuardian, it means that the related party or business partner have read, understood or agreed to accept that eGuardian exclusively owns the copyright or the patent protection right of app and smart cap function design. The related party or business partner are prohibited from helping the third party make the similar products or services to eGuardian without the written permission of eGuardian, otherwise it will be regarded as a breach of contract. Triple contract price and all the damages caused to the eGuardian will be required to be compensated.
Proper Law and Competent Court
The explanation and application of this agreement and all the conflicts concerning this agreement are to be resolved according to the law of the republic of China and is ruled by Taipei District Court as the first instance jurisdiction.
Welcome to use eMeds. Using eMeds means that you trust us and give us authorization to process your personal information. We deeply understand the significance of this responsibility, so we have always committed ourselves to protecting your information and granting you the right of control.
Web Content Source and Copyright
- Any content presented by this website including trademark, design (product and app function), text, image or any other information, the copyright of which is all owned by eGuardian Medicare Tech INC.(hereinafter referred to as eGuardian) if there are no special explanations.
- “All rights reserved” on this website is the copyright announcement of eGuardian which owns the copyright of logo, design concept, website structure, and content and image written and designed by this website.
- eGuardian fully owns intellectual property right of contents or services developed on its own or jointly developed with others, protected by the intellectual property law of copyright, trademark, service mark, patent and proprietary right.
- The web service content of eGuardian covers text, software, image, graphic, and all the contents in advertisement as well as the other information provided to its users. All this content is protected by the law mentioned above.
- This website includes some word content that is provided by other organization, group or business institutions. The copyright of this word content is surely owned by the supplier. Before excerpting and reposting this content, eGuardian has gained the permission of copyright owner and clearly indicates the content source.
Quoting Content from This Website
- Without the explicit written permission of eGuardian, nobody is allowed to copy any of the web content including the content presented by the video.
- If you wish to use the content provided by other organizations, group or business institutions, please contact copyright owner directly. eGuardian is exempt from all legal liabilities involved.
The word content quoted, excerpted or reposted from the third party does not represent the opinion of eGuardian. It is just for exchange and reference of the users.