How We Doing
Why do We Develop eMeds?
Given that the second-generation of national health insurance is soon to be replaced by the third-generation in Taiwan, the health insurance system is not as sound as it seems. Why? The medical waste thus caused is significant. Since the registration fee is low and a major part of diagnosis and medicine expense is covered by health insurance, a lot of patients visit several different hospitals to check the same illness but are prescribed the same or slightly different medicine. What’s worse, seldom following the doctor’s instructions to take drugs, they make their own choice about which drugs to take. It is especially true for the case in which the patients are prescribed with chronic drugs. Some patients are taken after by the hired nurse at home. Whenever asked whether the patients take drugs on time, the nurse always gives the answer “yes, surely does”. However, it always turns out that a lot of drugs are left unconsumed by the patients somehow. Be it the patients make their own choice to take drugs or are attended by the hired nurse, it is almost impossible to tell whether the patients have taken drugs as instructed when they return for checking. Under this circumstance, the doctors have no choice but to continue to give the same or adjust the prescription. Thus, it appears that it takes forever to cure the patients.
How to dispose the expired drugs then? Not sure about if throwing it away randomly will cause severe pollution to the water or earth? The advanced medical technology improves people’s welfare and lengthens people’s lives. If we do not value the medical resources, cause pollution to the environment with the drug wasted, it will be a deviation from the real intention of the advanced medical technology to benefit all mankind.
The reason why we develop eMeds is to help improve the relations between medicine and treatment, achieve the desired medical effects, avoid medical waste, cherish medical resources and make contributions to the cause of environment protection.
How does the eMeds Benefit Patients?
Connecting to eMeds App through the computer system of hospital or drug store:
- Authorizing the app to scan the QR code on the recipe with the smart phone’s camera, if your personal information is matched the information in prescription, all drugs in the recipe corresponding the method of medication and other reminders are automatically imported to the user’s smart phone. The eMeds app will automatically schedule your medication reminding within 24 hours a day according to your daily routine.
- Import other schedule into your smart phone and set up personal reminders.
- Check whether the drug in the smart cap is consistent with the one set for reminding.
- Recording the time of taking drugs and store the data in your cell phone and eMeds system to allow the doctors to learn about the patient’s actual situation of taking drugs and adjust the prescription accordingly. If permitted by the patients, the patient’s family could also learn about how the patient take drug through the eMeds system.
- If you did not take drug as scheduled, the app will record the time that you take drug and automatically adjust the next preset medication reminding at the interval of 4 hours for safe medication.
Privacy Rights Protection Announcement
eGuardian Medicare Tech INC. --- (hereinafter referred to as eGuardian)
When you browse or use the website of eGuardian, it means that you have thoroughly read, clearly understood and agreed to accept all the terms stipulated in this policy.
eGuardian reserves the right to revise or change the contents of this policy at any time. We suggest that you pay close attention to the revision or change.
If you continue to use our services after revision or change, we take it that you have read, understood or agreed to accept the revision of change.
If you are under the age of 18 or a natural person entrusted to the third party, you can use our service after your parents or family (guardian) have read, understood or agreed to accept all the terms stipulated in this policy.
If you continue to use our services, we take it that your parents, family (guardian) have read, understood and agreed to accept all the terms of this policy and the revised version.
Copyright and Patent Protection of Related party and Business Partner Announcement
When related party or business partner sign business contract with eGuardian, it means that the related party or business partner have read, understood or agreed to accept that eGuardian exclusively owns the copyright or the patent protection right of app and smart cap function design. The related party or business partner are prohibited from helping the third party make the similar products or services to eGuardian without the written permission of eGuardian, otherwise it will be regarded as a breach of contract. Triple contract price and all the damages caused to the eGuardian will be required to be compensated.
Proper Law and Competent Court
The explanation and application of this agreement and all the conflicts concerning this agreement are to be resolved according to the law of the republic of China and is ruled by Taipei District Court as the first instance jurisdiction.
Welcome to use eMeds. Using eMeds means that you trust us and give us authorization to process your personal information. We deeply understand the significance of this responsibility, so we have always committed ourselves to protecting your information and granting you the right of control.
Web Content Source and Copyright
- Any content presented by this website including trademark, design (product and app function), text, image or any other information, the copyright of which is all owned by eGuardian Medicare Tech INC.(hereinafter referred to as eGuardian) if there are no special explanations.
- “All rights reserved” on this website is the copyright announcement of eGuardian which owns the copyright of logo, design concept, website structure, and content and image written and designed by this website.
- eGuardian fully owns intellectual property right of contents or services developed on its own or jointly developed with others, protected by the intellectual property law of copyright, trademark, service mark, patent and proprietary right.
- The web service content of eGuardian covers text, software, image, graphic, and all the contents in advertisement as well as the other information provided to its users. All this content is protected by the law mentioned above.
- This website includes some word content that is provided by other organization, group or business institutions. The copyright of this word content is surely owned by the supplier. Before excerpting and reposting this content, eGuardian has gained the permission of copyright owner and clearly indicates the content source.
Quoting Content from This Website
- Without the explicit written permission of eGuardian, nobody is allowed to copy any of the web content including the content presented by the video.
- If you wish to use the content provided by other organizations, group or business institutions, please contact copyright owner directly. eGuardian is exempt from all legal liabilities involved.
The word content quoted, excerpted or reposted from the third party does not represent the opinion of eGuardian. It is just for exchange and reference of the users.